Monthly giving Program
We understand sometimes you just can’t help one specific person, or specific project, as a generous person your heart compels you to even rebuild the world if you could. Become a Haitian Mission Par La foi monthly giver will make a sustaining impact on our people’s life. Through our monthly giving program, you will not help just a single person but a whole bunch of people. You can email us from time to time to find out what we are doing with your money, and we will get back to you not just with photos but also with videos, or you can only follow our latest news on our site.
Make a difference
Just be a $25USD monthly giver and we will surprise you back each time with our updates about our work and the people you are helping. In Haiti more than half of the population lives with less than a dollar a day, that is why we deeply believe that your small gifts will make big impact.
Your generosity will support important projects including literacy rate improvement, health care, and most importantly fight to end famine in our community.
Remember that your contribution is tax-deductible, so you will receive an end-of-year receipt making it easy to claim your tax deduction.
For more information, please contact Marlene Berthelot at 1 727 543 0867 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us pay our teachers
HMPLF is grateful to the many committed individuals and organizations that make it possible to pursue its mission of bringing quality primary education to our children and the vulnerable children in our community. Most parents cannot afford to pay the school fees, to buy textbooks and school supplies, thus putting their children at a great learning disadvantage. Based on this situation we decide to have Star Academy not just for our children but also the children in the community.
What we need to keep up the fight?
First, we need your help to pay our teachers. In Star Academy, a teacher’s salary is $85 per month paid for ten months. This compares to a Haitian public school teacher’s salary of $130 per month for twelve months. We also need textbooks and supplies, a Canteen Program for our students including our teachers; we also plan to have a dispensary replenishment, basic drugs for flu, high temperature, vomit, cuts, malaria etc…
Post-Primary School Education of the Orphans
Five of the orphans are presently attending secondary school. HMPLF is financing their educational expenses, which include school fees, uniforms, textbooks, and supplies. Please let us know if you would like to help us with them.
Of course, if you are going to Haiti on a HMPLF missions team please feel free to bring a gift box with you. We thank you for your prayers and support for these children. You are making a difference.
If you take a gift bag to Haiti we suggest including any of the following items:
- School supplies: pens, pencils, erasers, pencil sharpener, ruler, composition book, stickers, solar calculator, crayons, colored pencils, child scissors, French-English dictionary or French-to Spanish, or English-Creole dictionary.
- Clothing for girls shirt/skirt, sundress, undershirts/underwear, white socks, sandals or flip flops. Many girls wear black dress shoes for school and church.
- Clothing for boys collared shirt, tie, black socks, shorts, undershirts/underwear, sandals or flip flops. Many boys also wear black shoes for school and church.
- Toiletries wash cloth/hand towel, soap with plastic case, deodorant, comb/hair pick, barrettes, head scarf, hair elastics, toothbrush/toothpaste/toothbrush cover, small first aid kit with Band-Aids/bacitracin, baby powder, for young ladies feminine products, for young men disposable razor and shaving cream (small).
- Jump rope, jacks, small matchbox car, inexpensive jewelry/earrings, beanie baby, small solar or hand-crank flashlight/radio, greeting card with picture of your family, children’s vitamins, Bible (French or Creole), empty water bottle.
Moreover, you are not going to Haiti but you are willing to send a non-cash gift please feel free to contact us email@example.com or phone us …
Other ways to give
We all have our own motivation for charitable giving. Some of us do it to help a friend or a community they know, others do it because being able to help it brings them joy.
Whatever your motivation, sign up for our e-newsletter to see how your money is spent and why other people like you have decide to support Haitian Mission Par La Foi, inc.
Regular giving (donate paypal)
Set up Direct Debit online to help us keep administrative costs low.
One off donation (donate paypal)
Support us with a one off donation.
It does not always have to be money, it can also be a package for a five years old boy or girl, our kids are between five and sixteen years old in order to support them you can get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on our Vision and mission, we would be so glad to hear from you and work together. We are very confident that we can transform the current image of Haiti; please let what we can do together.
Content goes here